Spring, Texas
4.9
Turnaround Time

Allied did a great job and beautifully transformed our back yard into a wonderful outdoor living space. Their work was performed by craftsmen and the project was delivered in less than 4 weeks and as quoted.

They took my ideas and worked them into a beautiful, comfortable space. One request was to incorporate my 17 year collection of heart rocks which they did masterfully.

We now spend more time outdoors over dinner or smores around our fire pit with our family.

They kept me abreast on the project and kept me in the loop throughout the entire process. The different crews were all courteous and professional

I would recommend Allied Outdoor Solutions to anyone wanting a quality trustworthy company!

Review about: Allied Outdoor Solutions Building Service.

Reason of review: Reliable warranty.

I liked: Quality.

Had an Experience with Allied Outdoor Solutions?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Jersey Contracting Llc Boca Raton Fl Area - Remodeling Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more